Transferring a Domain Name
The domain name transfer process is a reasonably simple procedure. Understanding it can help you manage it better, and not let it become a procedure too complex for you to handle.
Domain name transfer processes vary with (TLD’s) – .com/.net/.org/.us/.biz/.info, etc.
In general they involve the following steps:
* The domain lock which is in place for your domain is removed.
* You then contact your new registrar with the request to get the domain name transferred to their service.
* You provide the authentication code.
* Your new registrar gets in touch with the old registrar with this information.
* Your old registrar contacts
Continue Reading Transferring a Domain Name